Friday, September 19, 2014

Recipe Sharing Time




I want to start off this post by apologizing for being missing in action for A LONG TIME.  I have been busy dealing with a lot of family things that have come up it has consumed my time.  I am now back and will be posting again! YAY!

Today I just wanted to share a recipe that I absolutly love.  I have had so many friends and family ask be for the recipe so here it is everyone!  






Mexican Salad

Cilantro Dressing:

1/2 cup Grapeseed oil
2 Limes (juiced)
2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup real Mayonnaise
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Cup fresh Cilantro Leaves

Blend all ingredients together and store in an air tight container.  (Lasts a week)


The Salad: (For one serving)

Chopped Romaine Lettuce 
Quartered grape tomatoes
1 diced Red Bell Pepper
1 Cup on grilled corn or corn seasoned with Mexican seasoning 
1 Avocado diced
1 medium Red Onion diced
1 cup of Black beans (optional-seasoned with Mexican seasoning) 


Layer your bowel with the lettuce first.  Top the lettuce with each salad ingredient and drizzle your cilantro lime dressing on top and ENJOY!!

Inspired by Simplyscratch.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment