Friday, April 5, 2013

My Love For My Local Farmer's Market

My Farmer's Market Goodies For Today




I just love going to the farmer's market with my friends on Fridays.  It's a good way to have some me time and catch up with my fiends to find out what good things they have been up to through the week.  

It also is a great way to purchase fresh local foods and natural skin products.  They have a tea/herb/oil stand where I love to purchase my tea.  Other stands includes produce, fresh bead, honey stand, sea food stand, and even a homemade dog food stand.  

One of my favorite stand to visit weekly is the Amish stand.  All of their meats, deli meats, and dairy foods are antibiotic, steroid, and preservative free. You can also purchase raw milk there.   I love to get their homemade Amish butter and their cheese which taste so different than the processed cheese you buy at the grocery store.  I can spend all day there browsing and shopping.  

So, if you have a farmer's market near you I urge you to go and see what goodies you may have been missing out on.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment